Tags: permit application
Dufferin Aggregates last month requested a permit from the Ministry of the Environment to take water for operation of a gravel pit it wants to open north of Paris, Ontario, according to Paris Star. Dufferin applied for the permit for a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments347 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance333 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention301 Views