Tags: permit conditions
Despite objections from residents, environmental groups, and a planning commission recommendation against it, the Scandia City Council voted 5-0 to greenlight Tiller Corp.'s conditional--use permit and annual operating permit application, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports. The permit approval includes 83 ...
As the Scandia City Council continues to discuss Tiller Corp.'s proposed mine, it decided to "set the maximum duration of mining activity to 3.3 years beginning 30 days after all other permits are obtained," according to a report in the ...
The Scandia City Council (Minnesota) is preparing to vote on Tiller Corp.'s proposed 114-acre sand and gravel operation later this month. According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, the council directed city staff to prepare a resolution approving the permit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention168 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views