Tags: permit conditions
Despite objections from residents, environmental groups, and a planning commission recommendation against it, the Scandia City Council voted 5-0 to greenlight Tiller Corp.'s conditional--use permit and annual operating permit application, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports. The permit approval includes 83 ...
As the Scandia City Council continues to discuss Tiller Corp.'s proposed mine, it decided to "set the maximum duration of mining activity to 3.3 years beginning 30 days after all other permits are obtained," according to a report in the ...
The Scandia City Council (Minnesota) is preparing to vote on Tiller Corp.'s proposed 114-acre sand and gravel operation later this month. According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, the council directed city staff to prepare a resolution approving the permit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill767 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]553 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views