Tags: permit conditions
Despite objections from residents, environmental groups, and a planning commission recommendation against it, the Scandia City Council voted 5-0 to greenlight Tiller Corp.'s conditional--use permit and annual operating permit application, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports. The permit approval includes 83 ...
As the Scandia City Council continues to discuss Tiller Corp.'s proposed mine, it decided to "set the maximum duration of mining activity to 3.3 years beginning 30 days after all other permits are obtained," according to a report in the ...
The Scandia City Council (Minnesota) is preparing to vote on Tiller Corp.'s proposed 114-acre sand and gravel operation later this month. According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, the council directed city staff to prepare a resolution approving the permit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views