Tags: permit extension
Idaho Sand and Gravel will end operations at its site in Meridian, Idaho in the next six months. The company requested a permit extension last month that would have allowed the site to continue operating for 18 months after its current ...
Idaho Sand and Gravel is seeking a permit extension that would allow the company to continue operating at its site in Meridian, Idaho, according to a report from KTVB. The current permit is set to expire April 4, and the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1080 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry610 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike219 Views