Tags: permit extension
Idaho Sand and Gravel will end operations at its site in Meridian, Idaho in the next six months. The company requested a permit extension last month that would have allowed the site to continue operating for 18 months after its current ...
Idaho Sand and Gravel is seeking a permit extension that would allow the company to continue operating at its site in Meridian, Idaho, according to a report from KTVB. The current permit is set to expire April 4, and the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views