The Washington Department of Ecology has hit Mason Quarry with a $20,000 penalty for illegally discharging surface water. The illegal activity at the Port Ludlow site known as “Shane Quarry” negatively impacted nearby wetlands, properties and roads. “We regularly offer technical ...
The construction of new homes in the U.S. jumped 13.2 percent during April due to warmer temperatures and a huge rise in apartment construction. Builders started new homes at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.072 million, up from March’s revised ...
The Detroit News reports that the Natural Resources Committee approved three bills that would "expedite the permit process and dramatically cut the cost for dredging Great Lakes harbors and marinas facing low water levels." The three-bill package, passed earlier this week, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers309 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 283 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views