Tags: permitting decisions
On Feb. 19, Minnesota lawmakers heard testimony on the state's silica sand mining in what may be the first phase of a potential fight over what the state's role may be, the Associated Press reports. Although permitting decisions are typically left ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections258 Views