Tags: permitting decisions
On Feb. 19, Minnesota lawmakers heard testimony on the state's silica sand mining in what may be the first phase of a potential fight over what the state's role may be, the Associated Press reports. Although permitting decisions are typically left ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC809 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania523 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views