Tags: permitting stragtegy
Throughout the last seven years, Granite Construction has invested considerable time and approximately $10 million in what appears to be a nearly flawless execution of a permitting strategy for its proposed Liberty Quarry. Since 2005, the company’s community relations team has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February352 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views