Tags: personal protective equipment (PPE)
Equipment Maintenance PRIDE and a clearly written equipment maintenance program will keep employees safe. by Tina Grady-Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When it comes to safety with equipment maintenance, it’s all about PRIDE: Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence. PRIDE says Jeff Lambert, safety chairman of Knife ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views