Tags: Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence
Equipment Maintenance PRIDE and a clearly written equipment maintenance program will keep employees safe. by Tina Grady-Barbaccia, News/Digital Editor When it comes to safety with equipment maintenance, it’s all about PRIDE: Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence. PRIDE says Jeff Lambert, safety chairman of Knife ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views