Tags: Pete Lien & Sons
I mentioned a couple weeks that Sandra Brannan's (aka Sam Brannan of Pete Lien & Sons) new book, Widow's Might, would be my summer read while vacationing on the beach. I've loved Sam's first two mysteries, but her third is ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) is voicing support for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) proposal to retain the current coarse ambient air quality particulate standard. “If the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency were to proceed with reducing the ...
Breaking in a New Rule With her first novel about to hit the bookstands, Sam Brannan blends mining with writing — and a little industry public relations. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief When trying to shape community opinion about a controversial issue, conventional wisdom ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1060 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April637 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views