Tags: Pete Lien & Sons
I mentioned a couple weeks that Sandra Brannan's (aka Sam Brannan of Pete Lien & Sons) new book, Widow's Might, would be my summer read while vacationing on the beach. I've loved Sam's first two mysteries, but her third is ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) is voicing support for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) proposal to retain the current coarse ambient air quality particulate standard. “If the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency were to proceed with reducing the ...
Breaking in a New Rule With her first novel about to hit the bookstands, Sam Brannan blends mining with writing — and a little industry public relations. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief When trying to shape community opinion about a controversial issue, conventional wisdom ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program602 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas391 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials209 Views