Tags: Pete Lien & Sons
I mentioned a couple weeks that Sandra Brannan's (aka Sam Brannan of Pete Lien & Sons) new book, Widow's Might, would be my summer read while vacationing on the beach. I've loved Sam's first two mysteries, but her third is ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) is voicing support for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) proposal to retain the current coarse ambient air quality particulate standard. “If the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency were to proceed with reducing the ...
Breaking in a New Rule With her first novel about to hit the bookstands, Sam Brannan blends mining with writing — and a little industry public relations. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief When trying to shape community opinion about a controversial issue, conventional wisdom ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views