Tags: Pete Lien & Sons
I mentioned a couple weeks that Sandra Brannan's (aka Sam Brannan of Pete Lien & Sons) new book, Widow's Might, would be my summer read while vacationing on the beach. I've loved Sam's first two mysteries, but her third is ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) is voicing support for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) proposal to retain the current coarse ambient air quality particulate standard. “If the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency were to proceed with reducing the ...
Breaking in a New Rule With her first novel about to hit the bookstands, Sam Brannan blends mining with writing — and a little industry public relations. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief When trying to shape community opinion about a controversial issue, conventional wisdom ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views