Tags: Pete Lien & Sons
I mentioned a couple weeks that Sandra Brannan's (aka Sam Brannan of Pete Lien & Sons) new book, Widow's Might, would be my summer read while vacationing on the beach. I've loved Sam's first two mysteries, but her third is ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) is voicing support for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) proposal to retain the current coarse ambient air quality particulate standard. “If the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency were to proceed with reducing the ...
Breaking in a New Rule With her first novel about to hit the bookstands, Sam Brannan blends mining with writing — and a little industry public relations. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief When trying to shape community opinion about a controversial issue, conventional wisdom ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs175 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000144 Views