Tags: Pete Rahn
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission today announced the resignation of Pete Rahn as director of the Missouri Department of Transportation. Rahn’s resignation will be effective April 23, 2010. “It’s with a very heavy heart that we have accepted Pete’s resignation,” ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs171 Views