Tags: Pete Rahn
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission today announced the resignation of Pete Rahn as director of the Missouri Department of Transportation. Rahn’s resignation will be effective April 23, 2010. “It’s with a very heavy heart that we have accepted Pete’s resignation,” ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views