Tags: Peter Blake Ritchie Bros. CEO
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced net earnings for 2011 of $76.6 million, and adjusted net earnings of $73.6 million. This represents a 13-percent increase in adjusted net earnings over the previous year. Ritchie's auction revenues for 2011 grew ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park154 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views