Tags: Peter Blake
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced Tuesday that the company’s CEO, Peter Blake, will step down in May 2014, during the company’s annual meeting. Blake has worked with Ritchie Bros. for 22 years, serving as CEO for the last nine years. Ritchie Bros. stated ...
Will tough regulations make construction equipment resale a quarantine market? by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor There has been much ado about the Tier 4 final regulations that are coming down the pike and what it is going to mean ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views