Tags: Peter Blake
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced Tuesday that the company’s CEO, Peter Blake, will step down in May 2014, during the company’s annual meeting. Blake has worked with Ritchie Bros. for 22 years, serving as CEO for the last nine years. Ritchie Bros. stated ...
Will tough regulations make construction equipment resale a quarantine market? by Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor There has been much ado about the Tier 4 final regulations that are coming down the pike and what it is going to mean ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views