Tags: Peter Fosselman
Aggregate Industries U.S., a member of the Holcim Group, recently donated concrete for a 9/11 memorial in Kensington, Md., that was officially dedicated on June 25, 2011. The dedication ceremony featured several speakers, including Richard Freedman, regional environmental land services manager ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety389 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs174 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views