Tags: Peter Karlsten Volvo Powertrain president and senior vice president for technology for the Volvo Group
Under a SuperTruck contract established with the U.S. Department of Energy, Volvo Technology of America, Inc. is slated to receive $19 million in federal funding to be used by the Volvo Group’s North American truck-related operations to improve the freight-moving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1351 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”249 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views