Tags: Peterbilt 10-wheel dump truck
When access to its river aggregate supply was cut off, Churchman Sand & Gravel turned to recycling material brought in by construction and landscaping companies. Fred Churchman opened Churchman Sand & Gravel in Tucson in 1946. Dick Smith became a partner ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities430 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company405 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register373 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule365 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry314 Views