Tags: Peterbilt Trucks
PACCAR Parts Fleet Services' electronic catalog (ECAT) system, which is accessible to fleets, now uses vehicle maintenance reporting standard (VMRS) codes to make part searches easier. The ECAT system is a web-based application designed to provide detailed parts lists for Kenworth ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views