Tags: Peterbilt Trucks
PACCAR Parts Fleet Services' electronic catalog (ECAT) system, which is accessible to fleets, now uses vehicle maintenance reporting standard (VMRS) codes to make part searches easier. The ECAT system is a web-based application designed to provide detailed parts lists for Kenworth ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials250 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views