Paccar Inc. has recalled about 16,000 2012- and 2013-model Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks equipped with a defective Bendix brake component. The trucks were built between Jan. 31, 2011, and Jan. 19, 2012, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve515 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky208 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature200 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views