Tags: Peterson CorporationKenworth
The Remack Mobile Training Center is touring the United States and Canada to demonstrate to customers the benefits of buying remanufactured parts for their Mack trucks. The Mobile Training Center, a 35-foot recreational vehicle converted into a high-tech learning environment, provides ...
Ivan Di Federico, who was recently named chief strategy officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been selected to join the Topcon Corporation executive committee for the Tokyo-based positioning business unit. Di Federico, formerly senior vice president for ...
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres. The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year309 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views