Tags: Peterson CorporationKenworth
The Remack Mobile Training Center is touring the United States and Canada to demonstrate to customers the benefits of buying remanufactured parts for their Mack trucks. The Mobile Training Center, a 35-foot recreational vehicle converted into a high-tech learning environment, provides ...
Ivan Di Federico, who was recently named chief strategy officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been selected to join the Topcon Corporation executive committee for the Tokyo-based positioning business unit. Di Federico, formerly senior vice president for ...
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres. The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views