Tags: Peterson CorporationKenworth
The Remack Mobile Training Center is touring the United States and Canada to demonstrate to customers the benefits of buying remanufactured parts for their Mack trucks. The Mobile Training Center, a 35-foot recreational vehicle converted into a high-tech learning environment, provides ...
Ivan Di Federico, who was recently named chief strategy officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been selected to join the Topcon Corporation executive committee for the Tokyo-based positioning business unit. Di Federico, formerly senior vice president for ...
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres. The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014107 Views