The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013172 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill134 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029119 Views