The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries294 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views