The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has announced plans to update its 40-year-old standards. OSHA’s proposed rule, according to an August report from our sister site, Equipment World, aims to lower worker exposure to crystalline silica, which can come from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant463 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March354 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania228 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum174 Views