Tags: P&H Mining Equipment Co.
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new chief operating officer for Fenner Dunlop Americas. As of Jan. 17, Hardwick has been based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters where he oversees the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies468 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views