Tags: P&H Mining Equipment Co.
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new chief operating officer for Fenner Dunlop Americas. As of Jan. 17, Hardwick has been based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters where he oversees the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views