Tags: P&H Mining Equipment Co.
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new chief operating officer for Fenner Dunlop Americas. As of Jan. 17, Hardwick has been based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters where he oversees the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1060 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry337 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views