Tags: P&H Mining Equipment Co.
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new chief operating officer for Fenner Dunlop Americas. As of Jan. 17, Hardwick has been based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters where he oversees the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views