Tags: P&H Mining Equipment Co.
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new chief operating officer for Fenner Dunlop Americas. As of Jan. 17, Hardwick has been based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters where he oversees the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention241 Views