Tags: P&H Mining Equipment Company
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new COO for Fenner Dunlop Americas. Hardwick will be based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters beginning Jan. 17, 2011, where he will oversee the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies441 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting440 Views