Tags: P&H Mining Equipment Company
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new COO for Fenner Dunlop Americas. Hardwick will be based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters beginning Jan. 17, 2011, where he will oversee the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views