Tags: phasing schedule
Douglass County commissioners on Wednesday granted the operators of the Big Springs Quarry near Lecompton, Kansas, permission to mine in any sequence they want, Lawrence Journal-World reported. Prior to Wednesday night’s meeting, Mid-States Materials, LLC, which owns Big Springs Quarry, requested ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views