Tags: Phil Kelling
What if a rental company’s driver is on the way to deliver equipment to its best customer and is involved in a minor fender-bender – what should the driver do first? What steps need to be followed? Will the equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania485 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC480 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views