Tags: Philippi-Hagenbuch HiVol Hard Rock/Ore Bodies
Philippi-Hagenbuch says its new HiVol hard rock/ore bodies take hauling hard rock and ore to an innovative new level. The bodies are designed to easily handle highly abrasive material while minimizing carryback and maintenance requirements. The reduced-weight design is said ...
This MINExpo year brought the introduction of a multitude of new and innovative products and equipment, from larger sizes with increased production to Tier 4 offerings with near-zero emissions. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor and Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Atlas Copco Construction Tools Solid-body ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Tier 4 Final engines MTU’s new Tier 4 Final diesel engines were developed to meet EPA standards without the use of exhaust gas after-treatment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views