Tags: Phillips Mill Road
New Hope Crushed Stone, the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and two environmental groups reached an agreement last week over a 2011 appeal of the permit for New Hope Crushed Stone’s Solebury, Pennsylvania, quarry, according to PhillyBurbs.com. The agreement allows ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views