Tags: Phoenix Process Equipment Co.
Cleaning and classifying aggregates is a breeze with this line-up of equipment. Trouble-free separation Hydrocyclones, or cyclones, are used in a variety of applications including classification, de-sliming, fines recovery, and dewatering. The McLanahan Separator, a derivative of the hydrocyclone, is said to ...
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. of Louisville, Kentucky, the exclusive U.S. distributor for Diemme recessed chamber and membrane filter presses and piston-membrane pumps, will feature its Diemme filter press field demonstration system at MINExpo in Las Vegas this September. The trailer mounted ...
Wash and Wring
California producer eliminates the need for settling ponds and captures water for reuse. Any time an aggregates producer can provide sound environmental practices while improving its own profitability, it is on the winning side of the production equation. Sustainability in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry600 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter295 Views