Tags: Phoenix Process Equipment Co.
Cleaning and classifying aggregates is a breeze with this line-up of equipment. Trouble-free separation Hydrocyclones, or cyclones, are used in a variety of applications including classification, de-sliming, fines recovery, and dewatering. The McLanahan Separator, a derivative of the hydrocyclone, is said to ...
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. of Louisville, Kentucky, the exclusive U.S. distributor for Diemme recessed chamber and membrane filter presses and piston-membrane pumps, will feature its Diemme filter press field demonstration system at MINExpo in Las Vegas this September. The trailer mounted ...
Wash and Wring
California producer eliminates the need for settling ponds and captures water for reuse. Any time an aggregates producer can provide sound environmental practices while improving its own profitability, it is on the winning side of the production equation. Sustainability in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February431 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again272 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views