Tags: Phoenix Process Equipment Co.
Cleaning and classifying aggregates is a breeze with this line-up of equipment. Trouble-free separation Hydrocyclones, or cyclones, are used in a variety of applications including classification, de-sliming, fines recovery, and dewatering. The McLanahan Separator, a derivative of the hydrocyclone, is said to ...
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. of Louisville, Kentucky, the exclusive U.S. distributor for Diemme recessed chamber and membrane filter presses and piston-membrane pumps, will feature its Diemme filter press field demonstration system at MINExpo in Las Vegas this September. The trailer mounted ...
Wash and Wring
California producer eliminates the need for settling ponds and captures water for reuse. Any time an aggregates producer can provide sound environmental practices while improving its own profitability, it is on the winning side of the production equation. Sustainability in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views