Tags: Phone in One Hand. Ticket in the Other
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood praised Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick on July 2 for signing a tough new anti-distraction law that bans texting while driving and sets strict penalties for the practice. Massachusetts is the 29th state to ban texting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety381 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029255 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013182 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill142 Views