Tags: photo contest
Before the first shovel of overburden has been removed from most mines, plans are already made for a post-mining land use. Given the size of most aggregate operations, many communities often require approval of these plans before a permit is ...
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos. Don’t forget to send us your plant entrance photos this week. You can send pictures of signage, landscaping, and anything else that makes your plant’s entrance aesthetically appealing. The deadline ...
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos. As part of community and neighbor relations, many aggregate producers have recognized that the entrance to their site may be the first, and possibly only, impression it makes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views