In the United States, safety of quarry workers is one of the top concerns. Unfortunately the same cannot be said in other parts of the world. For months, photographer Mohamed Ali Eddin has spent time documenting the dangerous conditions of ...
Los Angeles photographer Elena Dorfman has put together a book and art exhibit, both titled Empire Falling, that feature two years’ worth of photographs of stone quarries in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, CityBeat reported. The book has already been published, and ...
Photographer Don Ross turns quarries into art. The photo shown above is one example of his work. Ross has been photographing quarries in Vermont for more than 20 years, making them look much like an abstract painting, according to Broadway World. Ross, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle418 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew153 Views