In the United States, safety of quarry workers is one of the top concerns. Unfortunately the same cannot be said in other parts of the world. For months, photographer Mohamed Ali Eddin has spent time documenting the dangerous conditions of ...
Los Angeles photographer Elena Dorfman has put together a book and art exhibit, both titled Empire Falling, that feature two years’ worth of photographs of stone quarries in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, CityBeat reported. The book has already been published, and ...
Photographer Don Ross turns quarries into art. The photo shown above is one example of his work. Ross has been photographing quarries in Vermont for more than 20 years, making them look much like an abstract painting, according to Broadway World. Ross, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views