Los Angeles photographer Elena Dorfman has put together a book and art exhibit, both titled Empire Falling, that feature two years’ worth of photographs of stone quarries in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, CityBeat reported. The book has already been published, and ...
Photographer Don Ross turns quarries into art. The photo shown above is one example of his work. Ross has been photographing quarries in Vermont for more than 20 years, making them look much like an abstract painting, according to Broadway World. Ross, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views