Tags: Pier B in the Port of Long Beach California
Polaris Minerals Corp. has advised that it will now enter into a competitive bidding process for the sale of the freehold land that it jointly owns on Pier B in the Port of Long Beach, Calif. In November, 2010, the company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views