Tags: Pierre Curie
Q is for Quartz This versatile mineral has been used in everything from ceremonial rattles to sonar transducers to quartz watches. By Bill Langer Quartz (kwôrts) noun – Intensely frozen ice (Gaius Plinius Secundus, 77 A.D.) Back when our daughter, Kimberly, was a tyke ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views