ACG Materials, a subsidiary of Harrison Gypsum, has acquired the assets of Pinnacle Materials' Eagle Ford Division in South Texas. ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits -- located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area -- previously ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views