Tags: pipeline equipmentCummins
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico. Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining, and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
LiuGong Construction Machinery and Cummins have formed a strategic alliance that provides LiuGong dealers with the opportunity to become certified and authorized Cummins Service Providers. Cummins has been a long-time partner and supplier of engines for LiuGong products. Dan Collins, deputy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views