Tags: pipeline equipmentCummins
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico. Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining, and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
LiuGong Construction Machinery and Cummins have formed a strategic alliance that provides LiuGong dealers with the opportunity to become certified and authorized Cummins Service Providers. Cummins has been a long-time partner and supplier of engines for LiuGong products. Dan Collins, deputy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger352 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views