Tags: pipeline equipmentCummins
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico. Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining, and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
LiuGong Construction Machinery and Cummins have formed a strategic alliance that provides LiuGong dealers with the opportunity to become certified and authorized Cummins Service Providers. Cummins has been a long-time partner and supplier of engines for LiuGong products. Dan Collins, deputy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments333 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views