Tags: pipeline equipmentCummins
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico. Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining, and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
LiuGong Construction Machinery and Cummins have formed a strategic alliance that provides LiuGong dealers with the opportunity to become certified and authorized Cummins Service Providers. Cummins has been a long-time partner and supplier of engines for LiuGong products. Dan Collins, deputy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability552 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D282 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 260 Views
- Summit Materials announces three acquisitions203 Views