Tags: pipeline equipmentCummins
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico. Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining, and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
LiuGong Construction Machinery and Cummins have formed a strategic alliance that provides LiuGong dealers with the opportunity to become certified and authorized Cummins Service Providers. Cummins has been a long-time partner and supplier of engines for LiuGong products. Dan Collins, deputy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant519 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets414 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March381 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call286 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views