Tags: Pipelines and Hazardous Materials; Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the chairman-designate of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I), announced on Dec. 16 the new Republican members of the Committee for the 112th Congress. “The new members of the Committee will be rolling up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views