Tags: Pipelines and Hazardous Materials; Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the chairman-designate of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I), announced on Dec. 16 the new Republican members of the Committee for the 112th Congress. “The new members of the Committee will be rolling up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance318 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments288 Views