General Equipment and Supplies, the authorized Link-Belt dealer in North Dakota, has expanded into Minnesota, where the company will serve its customers from branches in Hibbing and Shakopee. “General Equipment is excited about our appointment to be the Link-Belt dealer in ...
A new Pirtek franchise is scheduled to open in Long Beach, California, on February 20. The store, operated by owner Paul Martin and his family, will specialize in manufacturing replacement hydraulic hose assemblies at customer jobsites and will cater to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views