Tags: pit floor
Ten proactive measures to help you plan and maintain a dry, working quarry. by David Stewart and Stephanie Hassler To an outsider, an open pit mine may appear to be nothing more than a fancy hole in the ground. But ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines109 Views