Tags: pit floor
Ten proactive measures to help you plan and maintain a dry, working quarry. by David Stewart and Stephanie Hassler To an outsider, an open pit mine may appear to be nothing more than a fancy hole in the ground. But ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views