Tags: pit floor
Ten proactive measures to help you plan and maintain a dry, working quarry. by David Stewart and Stephanie Hassler To an outsider, an open pit mine may appear to be nothing more than a fancy hole in the ground. But ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views