Tags: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Construction groups say a Pittsburgh City Council bill that would hold contractors to higher environmental standards could stymie development and put small companies out of business, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports. Councilman Bill Peduto's clean-air legislation would require contractors working on city-subsidized ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger449 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views