Tags: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Construction groups say a Pittsburgh City Council bill that would hold contractors to higher environmental standards could stymie development and put small companies out of business, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports. Councilman Bill Peduto's clean-air legislation would require contractors working on city-subsidized ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance319 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments289 Views