Tags: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Construction groups say a Pittsburgh City Council bill that would hold contractors to higher environmental standards could stymie development and put small companies out of business, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports. Councilman Bill Peduto's clean-air legislation would require contractors working on city-subsidized ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views