Tags: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Construction groups say a Pittsburgh City Council bill that would hold contractors to higher environmental standards could stymie development and put small companies out of business, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports. Councilman Bill Peduto's clean-air legislation would require contractors working on city-subsidized ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1046 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections489 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry319 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America255 Views