Tags: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Construction groups say a Pittsburgh City Council bill that would hold contractors to higher environmental standards could stymie development and put small companies out of business, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports. Councilman Bill Peduto's clean-air legislation would require contractors working on city-subsidized ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting435 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views