Tags: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Construction groups say a Pittsburgh City Council bill that would hold contractors to higher environmental standards could stymie development and put small companies out of business, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports. Councilman Bill Peduto's clean-air legislation would require contractors working on city-subsidized ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park140 Views