Tags: Placentia Avenue
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) on Oct. 19 kicked off a nearly $600 million program that will separate street traffic from trains at seven locations in north Orange County. Known as the O.C. Bridges, the projects will eliminate the need ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views