Tags: Placentia Avenue
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) on Oct. 19 kicked off a nearly $600 million program that will separate street traffic from trains at seven locations in north Orange County. Known as the O.C. Bridges, the projects will eliminate the need ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views