Tags: Placentia Avenue
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) on Oct. 19 kicked off a nearly $600 million program that will separate street traffic from trains at seven locations in north Orange County. Known as the O.C. Bridges, the projects will eliminate the need ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views