Tags: Placentia Avenue
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) on Oct. 19 kicked off a nearly $600 million program that will separate street traffic from trains at seven locations in north Orange County. Known as the O.C. Bridges, the projects will eliminate the need ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri678 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas418 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views