Tags: plaster of Paris
G is for Gnome nom (noun): a silent 'g' word that really does have something to do with mining Possibly based on miners from Southeast Germany, ceramic gnomes feature the pointed red hat often worn by these miners By Bill Langer Gnomes, dwarfs, and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned549 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies506 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting465 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India289 Views