Tags: plaster of Paris
G is for Gnome nom (noun): a silent 'g' word that really does have something to do with mining Possibly based on miners from Southeast Germany, ceramic gnomes feature the pointed red hat often worn by these miners By Bill Langer Gnomes, dwarfs, and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views