U.S. federal officials used a Powerscreen impact crusher last week to discourage poachers and wildlife traffickers from obtaining and distributing elephant ivory. Officials pulverized 6 tons of illegal elephant ivory during an “Ivory Crush” event at at the U.S. Fish and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views