Tags: Pocahontas Coal Co.
Operators should be diligent in contesting special assessments and seeking justification for penalty calculations. by Patrick W. Dennison In 2007, new penalty regulations were promulgated that increased penalties associated with the citations/orders issued by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A Christmas Story -- It's a Clinker!300 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America281 Views
- Lehigh Hanson announces 2014 Quarry Life Award winners145 Views
- Caterpillar makes leadership changes, announces new CIO125 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers111 Views