Tags: Polaris Minerals Corporation
Polaris Minerals Corporation has announced plans to change its name to will Polaris Materials Corporation, effective January 1, 2015. The change of name was approved by shareholders at the Company's 2014 Annual General Meeting when 99.3 percent of the votes cast were in ...
Polaris Minerals Corp. has secured a CAD$5 million, non-revolving secured term loan that it plans to use for working capital and general corporate purposes. To view the official press release from Polaris, go to http://www.polarmin.com/newsroom/newsrelease.php?pcid=843.
Vancouver, B.C., Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corporation reported financial results on May 6 for the quarter ended March 31, 2010. All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted. Revenue of $4.88 million in the quarter was an increase of 67% ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets549 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year299 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY134 Views