Tags: Polaris Minerals Corporation
Polaris Minerals Corp. has secured a CAD$5 million, non-revolving secured term loan that it plans to use for working capital and general corporate purposes. To view the official press release from Polaris, go to http://www.polarmin.com/newsroom/newsrelease.php?pcid=843.
Vancouver, B.C., Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corporation reported financial results on May 6 for the quarter ended March 31, 2010. All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted. Revenue of $4.88 million in the quarter was an increase of 67% ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident353 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!193 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing184 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution183 Views