Tags: Polaris Minerals Corporation
Polaris Minerals Corporation has announced plans to change its name to will Polaris Materials Corporation, effective January 1, 2015. The change of name was approved by shareholders at the Company's 2014 Annual General Meeting when 99.3 percent of the votes cast were in ...
Polaris Minerals Corp. has secured a CAD$5 million, non-revolving secured term loan that it plans to use for working capital and general corporate purposes. To view the official press release from Polaris, go to http://www.polarmin.com/newsroom/newsrelease.php?pcid=843.
Vancouver, B.C., Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corporation reported financial results on May 6 for the quarter ended March 31, 2010. All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted. Revenue of $4.88 million in the quarter was an increase of 67% ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies443 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting440 Views