Tags: Polaris Minerals Corporation
Polaris Minerals Corporation has announced plans to change its name to will Polaris Materials Corporation, effective January 1, 2015. The change of name was approved by shareholders at the Company's 2014 Annual General Meeting when 99.3 percent of the votes cast were in ...
Polaris Minerals Corp. has secured a CAD$5 million, non-revolving secured term loan that it plans to use for working capital and general corporate purposes. To view the official press release from Polaris, go to http://www.polarmin.com/newsroom/newsrelease.php?pcid=843.
Vancouver, B.C., Canada-based Polaris Minerals Corporation reported financial results on May 6 for the quarter ended March 31, 2010. All financial results are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted. Revenue of $4.88 million in the quarter was an increase of 67% ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri513 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry236 Views