Tags: Polaris Minerals third-quarter results
During the third quarter of 2012, Polaris Minerals sold 632,000 tons with revenue of $9.1 million, increases of 31 percent and 35 percent, respectively, compared with the third quarter of 2011. For the first nine months ending September 30, 2012, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views