Tags: Polaris Minerals third-quarter results
During the third quarter of 2012, Polaris Minerals sold 632,000 tons with revenue of $9.1 million, increases of 31 percent and 35 percent, respectively, compared with the third quarter of 2011. For the first nine months ending September 30, 2012, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?320 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views