Tags: Polaris Minerals
Iowa The Higman family announced that it sold its Akron aggregates business to Sioux Falls-based L.G. Everist Inc. Steve Mousel, the new owner’s chief financial officer, told The Akron Hometowner that “we have an opportunity here for one family-owned business to ...
Polaris Minerals Corp. has advised that its joint venture subsidiary, Cemera Long Beach LLC, and the purchaser of the Pier B freehold land, Baker Cold Storage Inc., are scheduled to complete the sale at the end of November 2012. "The purchaser ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter427 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views