Tags: Polaris Minerals
Iowa The Higman family announced that it sold its Akron aggregates business to Sioux Falls-based L.G. Everist Inc. Steve Mousel, the new owner’s chief financial officer, told The Akron Hometowner that “we have an opportunity here for one family-owned business to ...
Polaris Minerals Corp. has advised that its joint venture subsidiary, Cemera Long Beach LLC, and the purchaser of the Pier B freehold land, Baker Cold Storage Inc., are scheduled to complete the sale at the end of November 2012. "The purchaser ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views