Tags: Polaris Minerals
Iowa The Higman family announced that it sold its Akron aggregates business to Sioux Falls-based L.G. Everist Inc. Steve Mousel, the new owner’s chief financial officer, told The Akron Hometowner that “we have an opportunity here for one family-owned business to ...
Polaris Minerals Corp. has advised that its joint venture subsidiary, Cemera Long Beach LLC, and the purchaser of the Pier B freehold land, Baker Cold Storage Inc., are scheduled to complete the sale at the end of November 2012. "The purchaser ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either253 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views