Tags: Polaris Minerals
Iowa The Higman family announced that it sold its Akron aggregates business to Sioux Falls-based L.G. Everist Inc. Steve Mousel, the new owner’s chief financial officer, told The Akron Hometowner that “we have an opportunity here for one family-owned business to ...
Polaris Minerals Corp. has advised that its joint venture subsidiary, Cemera Long Beach LLC, and the purchaser of the Pier B freehold land, Baker Cold Storage Inc., are scheduled to complete the sale at the end of November 2012. "The purchaser ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries277 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity219 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding205 Views