Tags: Politico.com report on James “Jim” Oberstar losing election
It looks like it's out with the old and in with the new. After serving eighteen terms, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Sen. James "Jim" Oberstar (D-Minn.) has lost to Republican Chip Cravaack. Oberstar lost by just more than 4,000 votes, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February387 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car201 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views