Manufacturers News: Kubota to relocate U.S. headquarters to Texas; Polydeck receives ISO standardization; Atlas Corpo products offered at two new SoCal locations
Kubota Tractor will relocate its U.S. headquarters from Torrence, California, to Grapevine, Texas, a city located near Fort Worth, the company announced in a joint statement with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, . Kubota President and CEO Masato Yoshikawa said the decision to relocate was ...
Proper synthetic media maintenance and efficiency demands a much different mindset than that required for traditional wire cloth, punch plates, or other metal media. Consider that for many plant managers, the old adage of “that’s the way we’ve always done ...
AGG1 is coming soon! Our March issue will include in-depth coverage to help you navigate your way around the show. During the weeks leading up to the show, we are featuring AGG1 Updates in our Monday e-newsletters to highlight some of ...
Polydeck Screen will unveil its new Armadex line of screen media at AGG1. The media is manufactured using BIM (Binary Injection Molding) technology. The company says this technology incorporates a two-step process, which puts premium natural rubber blend under extreme ...
Dial Down the Noise
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility893 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views