Tags: Polymer Division
In January of 2009, McLanahan Corporation purchased an existing urethane operation in Florida. The company primarily produced abrasion resistant mining components for the Southeast region of the United States. As a result of this purchase, the Polymer Division was created. Investment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri627 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas417 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry240 Views