Tags: Polymer Division
In January of 2009, McLanahan Corporation purchased an existing urethane operation in Florida. The company primarily produced abrasion resistant mining components for the Southeast region of the United States. As a result of this purchase, the Polymer Division was created. Investment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1601 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views