Tags: Polymer Division
In January of 2009, McLanahan Corporation purchased an existing urethane operation in Florida. The company primarily produced abrasion resistant mining components for the Southeast region of the United States. As a result of this purchase, the Polymer Division was created. Investment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger442 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities365 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register357 Views