Tags: Poor pavement costs Md. residents about $6.2 billion each year
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania486 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC484 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views