Tags: Poor pavement costs Md. residents about $6.2 billion each year
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views