Tags: Poor pavement costs Md. residents about $6.2 billion each year
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views