Tags: Poor pavement costs Md. residents about $6.2 billion each year
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities542 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company419 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry414 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule381 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry224 Views