Tags: Poor pavement costs Md. residents about $6.2 billion each year
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views