Tags: Poor pavement costs Md. residents about $6.2 billion each year
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151581 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151052 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1019 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production712 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone412 Views