Tags: Poor pavement costs Md. residents about $6.2 billion each year
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter435 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)278 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars269 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees256 Views