Tags: Poor pavement costs Md. residents about $6.2 billion each year
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill850 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]563 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views