Tags: Poor pavement costs Md. residents about $6.2 billion each year
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries284 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views