The state’s proposed $9.1 billion budget includes plans for an 11-percent increase in transportation spending as the state tries to increase jobs, build more roads, and get the state’s ports ready for the Panama Canal expansion. According to the Bradenton Herald, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views