Tags: portable plant
Diesel-powered sidewinder IROCK Crushers says customer demand led to its introduction of a diesel option for its line of Sidewinder crushers. It offers the Sidewinder-15 with a 350-horsepower Caterpillar C-9 diesel engine, which powers a 134-horsepower generator for full on-board power. ...
I took this week's video of the pit and portable processing plant at Michels Materials' Waterloo Quarry in Wisconsin. You can watch the video on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/aggregatesmanager, or on our YouTube channel.
IRock says its RDS-20 primary crushing plant is a highly portable, easy-to-operate mobile unit that combines a closed-circuit design, a high-performance four-bar impactor, and heavy-duty components. The rapid deployment system (RDS) features a 5-foot by 16-foot, double-deck screen and can ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views