Tags: portable plant
Diesel-powered sidewinder IROCK Crushers says customer demand led to its introduction of a diesel option for its line of Sidewinder crushers. It offers the Sidewinder-15 with a 350-horsepower Caterpillar C-9 diesel engine, which powers a 134-horsepower generator for full on-board power. ...
I took this week's video of the pit and portable processing plant at Michels Materials' Waterloo Quarry in Wisconsin. You can watch the video on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/aggregatesmanager, or on our YouTube channel.
IRock says its RDS-20 primary crushing plant is a highly portable, easy-to-operate mobile unit that combines a closed-circuit design, a high-performance four-bar impactor, and heavy-duty components. The rapid deployment system (RDS) features a 5-foot by 16-foot, double-deck screen and can ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views